How to make Slime
"You will learn how to make slime the best and simplest way, it's very simple and will fill up your time when you are very bored and don't know what to do"
- School Glue
- Borax(Beware It's dangerous)
- Food Coloring(optional)
- Two Bowls
- In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about ¼ of the glue bottle) and ¼ cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Lift some of the solution out of the container with the stir stick and note what happens.
- Add ¼ cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.
- The slime will begin to form immediately. Lift some of the solution with the stir stick and observe how the consistency has changed from Step 1.
- Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. This is a messy experience but is necessary because it allows the two compounds to bond completely. Don’t worry about any
leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.
- When not in use, store the slime in a plastic bag in the fridge to keep it from growing mold.
The Website: https://www.homesciencetools.com/article/how-to-make-slime/